If I had to create a bumper sticker that modeled my philosophy for life, It would be "The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living."
What this means to me is that we as a human race are meant to exercise our minds and expand our knowledge to our greatest potential. This also means being curious about our lives as well as the lives of everyone around us. It takes responsibility to be curious but the rewards of learning are never more exciting then understanding something you once didn't or perhaps couldn't prior to your curiousity. This is why it is always important to want, to yearn, to need our process of examing complicated principals in the same way we examine everyday things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cool, well i don't think i can get any more curious of everything then i already am..lol
ReplyDeleteInteresting. I agree i think we should always be striving to learn different things and exercise our minds.We were given our minds for a reason- to be used.
ReplyDeleteim probably one of the most curious person. I think everyone should try and learn different things. You never know unless you try.
ReplyDeletequite an interesting philosophy. but i like it. everybody should try something new, something different.
ReplyDeleteI love to find things out, one of my favorite things is a list of random facts, but what if you just aren't that interested?
ReplyDeleteI agree. Theres no reason why we as a race shouldnt challenge our selves in learning and understanding.
ReplyDeleteWe should put our curiosity into trying to learn something new because there is so much more to learn out there and it would be a waste to not exercise our minds.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's good to wander away from our comfort zone! It builds character and confidence. I'm very curious by nature and long to learn new things. It's just important to not give up when at first you don't succeed!
ReplyDeleteI like that you encourage your readers to be curious and ask questions. I have always heard there is no such thing as a dumb question and I completely agree. I also appreciate that you added an idea to ponder to your blog. Will this be updated daily? I want to know the answer to this question and be presented with the next thought. Never lose your thirst for knowledge and new experiences!
ReplyDeleteI like this bumper sticker, and also don't really because I feel it is good to watch your life and its tests and wonder about the what you could have done differently, but I would like to live my life sensibly and have a look/review near the end.
ReplyDelete